- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1/2 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped small
- 1 sweet pepper chopped small
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 10 organic golden potatoes
- 1 cup of chickpeas (pressure cooked with onion powder, garlic powder, dried rosemary)
- 1/2 package of arugula
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- Slice the potatoes like so. Keep the potato half together. Place halves on a plate and microwave for 6 minutes. Test to see if the potato is fully cooked. If not then put the plate of potatoes back into the microwave and heat for another 2 minutes.
- Marinate the chickpeas and the potatoes in the salad dressing.
- Add salt and garlic powder to taste.
- Just right before serving toss in the arugula.