Qi Zee Sauce
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked for 2 hours
- 2/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons brown rice miso
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
Broccoli & Potatoes
- 1 bag frozen roasted red potatoes (1.25 pounds)
- 1 large head of broccoli crowns
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare
- 2 teaspoons Braggs Organic Sprinkle 24 Herbs & Spices Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Open frozen bag of potatoes and put the Herbamare and Bragg Organic Sprinkle into the bag. Seal the bag up and shake until spices coat the potatoes.
- Place potatoes and broccoli on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients of the Qi Zee Sauce in a Vitamix or food processor and process until smooth.
- When the potatoes and broccoli are finished put them in a large mixing bowl. Stir in half of the Qi Zee Sauce. Keep the rest of the Qi Zee Sauce safe in the refrigerator to snack on later.