For some strange reason some people don’t like vegetables. My solution is to hide them in the meal.
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts
- 10 large stuffing mushrooms
- bunch kale
- 10 sweet peppers
- 4 cups cooked sweet brown rice
- sprinkle of dill weed
- splash Bragg’s Amino Acids
- splash vegetable stock
- 1 can lentils rinsed
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- tablespoon fresh parsley chopped small
- Herbamare to taste
- juice of 1 fresh lemon
- In a food processor process the leek,onion, garlic in one batch and the Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet peppers, and kale in another.
- In a large pot soften the leek onion and garlic and then add the Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet peppers, and kale. Cook for about 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the splash of Bragg’s, dill weed, and Herbamare, nutritional yeast and the splash of vegetable stock.
- Stir in the rice and lentils to the pot.
- Add the fresh parsley and lemon juice. Add more Bragg’s, Herbamare, and dill weed if needed.